December 05, 2011

BodyFit Media Link Armband

It was big weekend in the UnFatty Gaby household!  First, it was my anniversary with the Mailman!  We had so much fun, and I splurged quite a bit - but once a year won't kill me!
Second, we decorated for Christmas!  The tree is up, the bay window is decorated and we're really getting into the spirit of the season. 



Third, I finally started with my BodyFit Media armband!  The technology behind this thing is really incredible.  It tracks your steps, calories burned, and more.  You input the foods you have eaten, and based on calories burned, it lets you know how many more calories you need to eat that day to reach your goal.  Mine is 1lb per week, and my diet buddy Beth's goal is 1.5lbs per week.  If all goes well, I'll be to my goal weight by June! 
We both missed our calorie burn goal by a couple hundred, but it was Sunday after all, a day of rest!  Hopefully I can make up for it tomorrow with some extra calorie burning.  


 It will be an adjustment tracking everything I eat - even fruits and veggies which I'm not used to counting.   I look forward to sharing my progress with you to keep myself honest and accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment