September 17, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Honey Mustard Chicken


Happy Monday UFG'ers! Not too much life news to report.  GI appointment next week - I'm very nervous but will be glad to get everything figured out.  While talking with my friend Gina, who was recently diagnosed with Celiac, she told me I have many of the symptoms.  Fingers crossed that's not it!  Gluten free is expensive y'all.
On to the recipe! These are awesome.  If you wanted to make your own honey mustard - be my guest.  I just bought a bottle from the store.  The combo of sweet and salty can't be beat.  This has become a Mailman favorite.  Hope you enjoy! 





Ingredients:
2 boneless skinless chicken breast - trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
8 turkey bacon strips (or one per chicken piece)
Honey Mustard to taste

Trim and cut the chicken - this is finger food, so I cut mine into 4 pieces per breast.  Rub each piece in honey mustard - the amount depends on you.   Wrap chicken with one piece of bacon.  




I grilled these on our George Forman grill.  So good.  You could also bake them - but I liked the caramelized char from grilling the honey mustard.  So the cooking time will vary based on how to cook them - just make sure the bacon is crispy and the chicken is cooked through!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment