April 05, 2013

UFG's Bridal Boot-Camp Begins


Happy Friday UFG'ers!  The weekend is here and I couldn't be more excited.  The Mailman and I are going to Brooklyn to visit some of my favorite people in the world in my favorite city in the world for my birthday celebration!
So far, 30 is lookin' good!
You may remember - The Mailman and I got engaged 2 weeks ago!  Well - Bridal Boot-Camp time is here.  Although I've come a long way with my weight loss, it's time to kick it into high gear and get wedding dress ready!
Since we're on a very tight budget and cutting back on spending, a trainer or gym membership isn't in the cards - so here's my plan for a bridal boot-camp at home!



So what's my plan?  12 minutes, twice a day.
10 reps: 5 push ups, 10 sit ups, 15 squats.
That's it!
Here's UnFatty Gaby's Bridal Boot-Camp:


























Starts on Monday!  I'll list the number of reps done each day and put it in writing to hold myself accountable.  Every month, I'll change up the workout!   Feel free to print it out and follow along!
The Mailman is on board and has promised to totally yell at me if I don't follow the plan.  Here's to getting wedding dress ready!!

xoxo,
UFG

No comments:

Post a Comment